Our industrial automation technology department aims to create innovative solutions for any industrial production process in every manufacturing field. To this end, it is closely linked to the finishing and mechanical design departments. Each phase is supervised by our expert engineers and strictly integrated with their work, thus ensuring a valid technical resource to all other activities within the company. Customers are given the right added value especially in the following areas:
- Optimization of production process lay-out ;
- Study of operating cycles lay-out ;
- Study and optimization of industrial plants;
- Production volume analysis;
- Packaging design;
- Research of new materials and manufacturing processes;
- Application of special materials like high resistance steel, aluminum alloy, composite material etc;
- Technical support at customer’s for start of production and maintenance;
- Time and cost reduction analysis;
- Turn-key projects of welding and special equipment ;
- Plant handling and storage customised systems.
We know how important it is to pay the utmost attention to production continuity.
We give Customers the right and timely support, for a few days too, so you do not have to worry about production stops.
Software in Use
Customers can rely on a wide range of services from small feasibility studies, system and subsystem designs, reverse engineering, to the complete plant lay-out development and complete automation of the production process.
Teamwork, cost analysis and the use of virtual analysis softwares allow us to speed up development times and prevent anomalies during production.
Moreover, our methods are enriched by the cooperation with CAE activities specialist partners. Our team of design engineers makes use of the following systems:
Study and mechanical 3D / 2D design
- CATIA V5
- SOLID WORKS
Design and implementation of industrial electrical systems, development of software for industrial automation, PLC programming, HMI and turnkey supply of electromechanical and robotic systems.
- SPAC AUTOMATION
- STEP 7
- TIA PORTAL
- WINCC FLEXIBLE
- ROCKWELL RS LOGIC
- TWINCAT – BECKHOFF